Saturday, September 1, 2012

There's beauty in a smile


SPOTTED: BEYIE GOMBA

            Hey, another entry? Yep! So here's the latest catch up. She's Ms. Beyie Gomba. My friend's girlfriend. I don't really know her personally, but one good thing I want to share with you about her is she's not snubbed. She is a very adorable girl who loves writing, too. A girl who's passionate about what she do, a girl who is devoted in praising the Lord and a sweet servant of Christ Jesus, a girl who loves her boyfriend so much and a girl whose parents are proud to have her. Am I building her up that much? Lol. She's a sweet person, too. I can't believe that she's fun to talk to, but, I better now. :) She's like her boyfriend, they're both kind, approachable, makulit and what more can I say? Uhmm. Basta they're far from perfect but REAL. Uhm, Beyie, if ever you had the chance of reading this, I just want to say sorry for getting some photos of you without asking for your permission. Well, I hope you'd understand. :)  She's pretty right? Beyie's smile keeps her young at heart. :) 

Here's a glimpse of some of our conversation
                                     

P.S. Thank you for being so nice. Keep the faith glowing in fire! :)

2 comments: