Saturday, August 25, 2012

MMK - CARDS


"CARDS"

Maalala mo kaya is Asia's Longest Running Drama Anthology. Tonight's MMK episode is as good as I'd ever thought. They brought to life the meaning of what really a family is made of. Brenna Garcia as Apple, she is the one who made the love in the family grow stronger as she passed away. In the beginning, during and after the end of the story, i was like, "WOW". She has acquired a very good set of skills in acting. This little adorable girl makes the story wonderful. If i could weight the flowing tears in my eyes, I think I can produce two or more bottle. Hahaha. Kidding. But what more can I say? The Actor and Actresses, the writer, the wonderful story plus the astonishing network. A round of applause for yooouu. Loveyou Apple (in real life) My condolences to your family. I know your watching and guiding them by now. You really touched and blessed the lives of those people (including me) who have had watched your life story. KUDOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment